SOCIAL MEDIA

MONTHLY FAVOURITES
April

Wednesday 1 May 2019
This post contains links to affiliates.

Every month I find something's that I absolutely love! They're a mixed bunch, but even so, I would like to share them with you so you can experience them as well. So here are my favourites for April.


Canva


Are you wondering how I make the graphics for on here and for Instagram and Twitter? Well Canva is the answer. Canva is this free, online site that allows you to make a variety of graphics for you blog to YouTube. They have templates already made or you can make your own and while a lot of it is free, you can upgrade to paid packages (which is something that I haven't done yet). Graphics are a great way to promote your blog as many people see something visual before they read, so having graphics to catch people's eye is always great thing. If you'd like to give Canva a go, you can find the website here.


Babies and Toddlers by Kaz Cooke

With one of my Nanny Mum's about to have baby number two in July, I have been brushing up on my knowledge so I'm all up to date and so I can remember things I may have forgotten. Kaz Cooke's book Babies and Toddlers is a great book that I like to start with as its an easy read but gives you information while being funny. I always go back to it first to rehash and then if I need to go deeper I'll start reading some other books that I have in my library. What's good about this book is that it focuses on Australian services and things that Australian Mum's will need to know, something that you can't always get with a lot of books. If you're interested in giving it a read, you can find it here


Papaw Ointment

As things have been cooling down, my body has become a lot more congested than normal. As a result, I've been breathing through my mouth a lot more which is causing my lips to become chapped. Paw Paw ointment is my go two for when this happens and within a day or two my lips are back to normal. I always have a jar of it around the house, because it's useful for a lot more than just chapped lips, and put it on before I go to bed and when I get up in the morning to help with the healing process. I personally like Lucas Papaw Ointment but one of my Nanny Mum's swears by Paw Paw Lip Balm.


Kids Eat in Color

I will admit that when it comes to getting kids to eat I don't have all the answers. I've managed to feed many children over the past few years, but every now and then I do come across one that not even my tricks will work on. Knowing how important it is for kids to eat nutritiously, I'm always open to learning from people who know more about the subject. Which is why I am so glad one of my friends put me onto Kids.Eat.In.Color on Instagram. Jennifer is a dietitian whose Instagram focuses on getting kids over picky eating and making sure that they are eating well. I've been following her for a couple of weeks now and have already learned so much about food and techniques I can use on future and current picky eaters. If you're interested in checking out Jennifer's Instagram, you can find it here.


Baby and Toddler Town

I love finding shops that are well stocked and have decent prices and Baby and Toddler Town is one of those places. Where you want to go to one of their locations or buy online, you're going to find a lot of what you are after are good prices. What I love about this site is that it gives you the recommended retail price on top of their price with the percentage that you have saved by buying through them. Today (the 1st May) is the last day of a HUGE sale they have on which stop at midnight, so if you're after a pram or something, go and check them out because you can save from 20%-50% off all prams and strollers and 15% off nursery furniture. You can find the website here.

There we have it, some of my loves for this month. Please let me know if you try any of these because I would love to hear your thoughts!

What are your favourites this month?

Post a Comment