SOCIAL MEDIA

I'm Back

Saturday 9 November 2019
It's been a while since I last posted anything on here and honestly I wasn't sure if I was going to come back. At the time I stopped, I had some things happening in my personal life that I needed to deal with and since then things have changed a lot.

When I last talked with you all, I was working most of the week, studying the other days and just enjoying my time off with my dogs and T. Well that's not exactly happening anymore.

I'm no longer studying psychology. I have plans to go back, but due to me missing some very important emails that went into the wrong files I am currently not enrolled for the next 18 months. I have plans to go back but I have to wait out the time. I can't blame the Uni, they did try and contact me a number of times but due to the emails going into the wrong place making me miss them and me still having access to my classes, I had no reason to contact them and see what was going on. Until I went to find out about exams.


At the time I had no idea what I was going to do. I'd taken time off from work to focus on my studies. I was hoping to use this year to get ahead so that when T and I fell pregnant I wasn't going to have to take a whole lot of time off and could either finish the course before having the baby or have a lighter load when I went back. The Universe had other plans, however.

In early June, T and I found out that we were pregnant.

It came as a large shock to both of us. As I'd stated in previous posts, I have PCOS and I was expecting that, plus my weight, to cause me a lot of problems when it came to conceiving. Instead, the planets and stars aligned and we fell pregnant in May. I have plans on going through everything that has been happening this pregnancy in a later post, but we are expecting our daughter to arrive in February 2020.

Everyone in our families has been so excited for our bundle of joy to arrive, as have my nanny families. However, due to finding out that we will be moving in May for T to retrain in a trade with the Army, I had to say goodbye to one of my Nanny families. Miss F's mum was on maternity leave herself and the had been stretching their finances to keep me with them, so to find out that I wouldn't be coming back after I went on maternity leave resulted in them making the decision that financially they couldn't keep me if I wasn't coming back. A decision that I totally understood.

It was heartbreaking on both sides as before finding out about our move, we had been discussing me coming back to work and bringing Baby Giggler with me. All three girls were going to be able to grow and play together. It was going to be beautiful! That last day was so hard but I've stayed in contact with them and the two girls, Miss F and Miss E, are growing so much!

I had hoped that I would find fill-in work quickly but I couldn't. With Baby Giggler growing and squishing things, she has been causing me a lot of problems with my asthma. The summer months have also been hitting me hard, so my plans have kind of gone down the sink and I've been picking up work when I've been feeling good enough to do so.

So with me being at home a lot more, I've been getting back into writing on my True Crime blog and decided that I wanted to start writing on here again as well. You may see me talking about some different things, especially as I get closer to having Baby Giggler, but I still will be discussing the same things that I have previously.

I'm looking forward to writing on her once more and opening the blog up to some new things.

Post a Comment